Monday, March 21, 2011

Chocolat

This is such a cute movie about a lady who goes to a small village in France and sets up a Chocolaterie. She has a special knack for guessing everyone's favorite chocolate. She is sent there by the North Wind to help everyone with their problems.  No one knows what to do about her because she's different. She eventually meets Roux and there is a little romance added to the story. It's a fun  story of how just a normal person can add a little color to something and make everything better! I love the all outfits and music! It also makes me want to learn french!

WARNING: It WILL make you want to eat chocolate!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Good flick---with a great story!! xoxoxoxox

Jessica said...

You pretty much just summed up my exact feelings about this movie. weird...

Julie said...

Oh..that is a cute background. I love it...and YOU!! Mom

Alecia Merłowicz Morris said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited to find that you do. I'm just now getting back to doing a little myself. Anyway, I had Russ add this movie to our Netflix :D Love you Savanna!!!