Summer 2012! I didn't take a ton of pictures... so here are highlights from what I did get pictures of!
 |
| We grew sunflowers this year! Aren't they so cute? :) |
 |
| I got to see WICKED at Capitol Theatre!! Eek! It was simply A-MAZ-ING!! |
 |
| Heather and her family won tickets for Albanee, Ben, and me! |
 |
| This is during the intermission. We couldn't wait for it to start again! |
 |
| Girl's Camp! :) |
 |
| Seesters! On our way to see The Sound of Music at Hale Centre Theatre! |
 |
| We went backpacking! and ate fish that was just caught and cooked in the coals! mmmm! |
 |
| I finally tied my levi quilt I made for personal progress! |
 |
| Grandma came over and helped :) |
 |
| We went to Wyoming to see Grandma's old house! |
 |
| This is her telling us about the silo that used to be there |
No comments:
Post a Comment