picture via Traveling Triplets
Since it's Valentine's Day, (and I'm in love with french), I'll share with you a few love dovely phrases in french, the most romantic language!
"Je ne pense qu'a toi"
"Je ferais n'importe quoi pour toi"
"Embrasses-moi!"
"Mon coeur est a toi. Ton coeur est a moi."
"Je t'aime de tout mon coeur"
Je suis la femme la plus heureuse au monde"
"Je suis amoureux de toi"
"Tu es le soleil de ma vie"
"Tu es ravissante, ma cherie"
Say one of these to ton amour aujourd'hui
and you'll sound tres romantic! :)


3 comments:
feliz cumpleanos!
"I can only think of you"
"I would do anything for you"
"Kiss me"
"My heart is yours, your heart is mine"
"I love you with all my heart"
"I am the happiest woman in the world"
"I'm in love with you"
"You are the sun of my life"
"You are ravishingly beautiful"
;)
Post a Comment