So, these are just a couple of things that I really like lately.
PINTEREST is such a neat little website with so many cool ideas, tips, recipes, pictures, etc. etc. etc. Here are SOME that I like:
{fork rings. I'm going to make one of these some day!}
{One day my friends and I went to the DI and got large shirts to make these... now we just need to actually make them :)
{I actually laughed out loud when i read this!}
{I actually made these for my valentines this year!}
{just a nifty little idea!}
{Oh my goodness. found this on pinterest. made them.
soooo good.}
for dinner tonight, we actually made taco salad bowls with this idea from pinterest:
Easy Peasy......make your own TACO BOWL: scrunch up alum foil, take a flour tortilla and spray both sides of the tortilla with PAM (or any nonstick spray) and lay on top of the tin foil balls (the tortilla will form better to the ball if it is a little warm so I microwave it for a few seconds first). Bake at 375 for about 10-15 minutes or until golden.
PANDORA is usually the first place i go to when i get on the internet. I love to have music on all the time and pandora is just a nice little place to listen to songs i like, and new songs that I've never heard before!! I've known about it for a long time, but just I've recently taken to listening to it all the time!!! I've yet to find another music website that i like better. Jess says she found one.... I don't know ;) I guess i'll have to look at it a little more!
Ok, so I just added PEANUT BUTTER to the title just so i could have something else that started with p... but i actually have been liking peanut butter quite a bit lately! I recently discovered just how DELICIOUS apples dipped in peanut butter is!! Maybe it was just the apple, or i was hungry or something, but I had an apple in peanut butter one day for a snack, and it was so. good. And I love reese's peanut butter cups and no-bake cookies with peanut butter. I've always loved those. but I'll never stop loving them either! So i just love them all the time!
So ya. the end.








1 comment:
hahaha i actually laughed out loud about the peanut butter. hahahaha you're funny. and no. i lied. i like pandora the best. nothin beats it. :)
Post a Comment